About the Coach
Beth (Kenney) Lamie is a competitive cyclist, triathlete and marathon runner, who, in 2001 became a professional triathlon, marathon and adventure coach with coaching certifications from USA Triathlon (Level II), United States Cycling Federation, American Swim Coaches Association and USA Track & Field.
In her role as founder and coach of Team Pegasus, Beth has helped dozens of self-described 'ordinary' athletes achieve their athletic and fitness goals. Many of these athletes have gone on to world championships including:
· Ironman World Championships in Kona every year from 2006-2017
· 70.3 World Championship (location varies) 2009-2019
· XTerra World Championships in Maui almost yearly from 2010 – 2021
· USAT age group nationals and worlds
· Marathon Olympic Trials (2006)
In 2002, Beth started the Thursday Night Bike Time Trials, which has run every week from May to August for 20 years.
In 2005, Beth crewed for 2nd place Race Across America 4-man team.
In 2006 she started the masters swim program at the South Shore YMCA in Hanover, MA and currently runs the summer masters program at the Boys and Girls Club in Marshfield, MA.